The first silicone wristband came into being in 2005. It is a silicone bracelet resisting cancer called LIVESTRONG by Armstrong who suffer from cancer. He shows us the strengthen and brave facing the disease. From then on, custom bracelet became more popular all around the world.
So let me show you how to make a silicone bracelet in a factory. There are mainly 6 steps.
1. Design the digital and get confirmation from client.
2. Make the mould for debossed and embossed style or film to printed style.
3. Prepare the material and warm up the machine. The running temperature of the machine is as high as 200 degree centigrade. It takes several hours warming up. During this period of time, we can get the color and silicone mixed.
4. To produce bracelet by the mould on the machine. Have edge cut, fill the color or printed the logo on the bracelet.
5. Quality checking. The unqualified product should be picked out.
6. Packing and delivery.
A silicone bracelet is made from high quality silicone rubber. It will be easily deformed and immediately restored as it’s tension and flexibility. Silicone bracelet is a real green jewelry with wear-resistant , high temperature resistance, no deformation and no side effects on body.
Send us your logo/text via email and we will send you a Free Digital Mock-Up of how your wristband will look.
Send logo to firstname.lastname@example.org×
Copyright © 2005-2019 24hourwristbands.ca